The only limitation I have as I work with families is I do not work with children younger than 13 years of age. I work with adolescents and adults. Any family therapy involving children is referred out to therapists who specialize with children.
Relationship and Family Resources
- Boundaries by John Townsend and Henry Cloud
- Boundaries in Marriage by Henry Cloud and John Townsend
- Boundaries in Dating by Henry Cloud and John Townsend
- Boundaries with Kids by Henry Cloud and John Townsend
- How to Have That Difficult Conversation by Henry Cloud and John Townsend
- Search for Significance by Robert McGee
- Love and Respect by Emerson Eggrichs
- Love and Logic (for parents)
- Laugh Your Way to a Better Marriage – Mark Gungor
- Helping You Thrive in Life and Relationships – Shaunti Feldhahn
- The S.A.F.E. Center, Kearney, NE
- Focus on the Family
For productive relationship counseling, call Family Life Counseling at 308-236-2014.
124 W. 46th Street, Suite 204
Kearney, NE 68847
Mon - Friday 9:00 - 5:00
Tuesday & Thursday evenings by appointment only.